Sunday, January 24, 2010

Congrats Brian and April**



I got a call from my Aunt Lori a couple of days ago... I was in the shower and when I got out I had two missed calls, a voicemail, and a text message to call her because she has some news. At the time I was sort of freaking out because I thought there was something bad or wrong she needed to tell me. Luckily, I was the first one to call back out of all of the cousins and all of the other aunts and uncles. She called to tell me that my cousin Brian and his girlfriend April are now ENGAGED!! =) Phew... good news! I am so excited for them and cannot wait for their wedding in summer 2011! I love them both and this was great news to get after getting out of a steaming hot shower!! =) I pray that God will bless their engagement as they prepare for their lives together!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment