Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25th... ALREADY?

Holy Moly, I can't believe I haven't posted in like five months... that is pathetic. Actually it is pathetic how busy I have been! It's a good busy though. Teaching kindergarten in Waterloo @ Kingsley Elementary and then straight to coaching at Wapsie until about 7 every night, getting home at 7:30, eat dinner, then finally see my husband!! And that gets pushed back even later if it is a game night!! Geessh! Does life ever slow down? I feel that even if I had 30 hours in a day, I would still feel behind. First year teaching and coaching makes for a very sleep deprived, workaholic, tired Amy. Good news... Thanksgiving break is coming up, then only two weeks back to school then 2 weeks off of school! Woo Hoo!

My volleyball team is doing a wonderful job. Tomorrow night is their second game in regionals. If they win tomorrow night (which they SHOULD) we have to win two more games to go to state! This team is very capable of going to state. They just have to play to their ability and control our side of the net. Lately they have been so up and down like a roller coaster. I am just hoping the Wapsie Valley team that is on the up is going to show up tomorrow and for the rest of the regional tournament. WE CAN DO IT!! =)

Welp, that is my life for now... school, volleyball, sleep! And all over again the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment