Sunday, May 15, 2011

18 Weeks




I can hardly believe that I am already 18 weeks! It seems to be going by super quickly! I think it is going so fast because the school year is going very fast too!! This is my first "bump" picture that I've taken, probably because there isn't too much of a "bump." I haven't been able to really think about baby or baby things because I have been so busy and focused on getting through the rest of the school year. I am so ready for summer to take more time to focus on myself and the baby!




I am starting to feel a little bit better as this pregnancy goes on but still not 100% quite yet. I keep waiting for it to go completely away! However, my mind is mentally prepared to be sick all 9 months... just preparing myself, that way if it does go away sooner it will be a blessing! :)


Pushing out to make a "bump!" I had to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment