Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Grade, Here I Come!!!

So, for the past two months I have been long term subbing over at Fairbank Elementary in a 6th grade classroom. It has been such a great experience for me. I was pushed and tested in ways I didn't even know possible as a teacher. I can honestly say I am a much more confident and prepared teacher because of this experience. I finished up my last day with them on last Monday and tomorrow I get to start with a new group of 1st graders at Denver Elementary. I am totally pumped for this change and I am hoping I can have another great experience! I am sure I will!! =) I met the first graders today. There are 21 of them and the teacher has left me EXCELLENT plans!! I am excited for the next two weeks! =)

I haven't heard of many job openings as of right now, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and wishing and praying for the best! I cannot wait to have a classroom of my own and my "own" students. Again... I'm trying to be patient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment