Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Man is in Colorado

Taylor, Josh, Tim, Ed and Walt all made it safely out to Colorado this morning! As you can tell, it is a guys trip and all ladies are left at home, alone! Taylor said it was a long trip out there but it is so worth it because the mountains are just beautiful. They are planning on skiing and snowboarding for the next couple of days and heading back Sunday to be back early Monday morning. They are going to have a blast!!!!

Last night was my first night alone. Well, I shouldn't say alone, I guess I was with my puppy, Ellie. She kept me company! She was so cuddly and cozy all night long. Maybe a little too cuddly and cozy because it was so hard to get out of bed this morning. Especially because Taylor wasn't there to turn the light on in my eyes and PULL me out of bed!! haha Needless to say, I was running a little bit late to school the morning but, still made it in plenty of time before the kidos got there.

Tonight, Emilee Bates and I are going to go to the new "japanese steakhouse" restaurant by Texas Roadhouse. We just keep calling it the New Tokyo because we can't remember the name of it! I am so excited to spend some time with Em... catch up and talk about her upcoming wedding in August! Taylor is completely jealous because he wanted to take me there for the first time. Too bad, so sad!! He is in Colorado.... he can't complain!!!! YUMMY.... Can't wait for school to be done so we can go eat!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment